Most of us spend more than twenty years of our life educating ourselves and getting a degree.
In order to do so what we have to do is to study for certain course and achieve our objective.
For some of us its a fun filled journey, for some its terrible and for some its just nothing but an unavoidable routine thing which has no smart escapes.
But aren't we all studying everyday through our experience and mistakes done in the past?
Yes, we all do it but we don't call it as 'studying life' or we just don't like to tell everybody that, 'I'm studying myself!'
Here's my version of studying, let's see what it's not!
- Studying is not day dreaming while sitting in the class-room facing your teachers.
- Studying is not buying maximum possible numbers of books and stacking them up in the house and not reading a single one.
- Studying is not mugging up for the upcoming exam and fogetting it afterwards.
- Studying is not keeping eyes glued to the book in front, and visualizing about weekend's party through mind's eye.
- Studying is not buying the fine stationary and showing it off to friends and feel proud about the possession.
- Studying is not enrolling yourself in the college and not attending it.
- Studying is not jotting down each and every word fallen out of teacher's mouth in the classroom.
- Studying is not cheating during exams.
- Studying is not just finishing up the homework.
- Studying is not just routinely going to the school/college and coming back home.
Studying is an act to acquire knowledge especially from books but its not entirely dependent on books only. Its a pursuit of knowledge. And means and methods for this pursuit and endless.
What's it for you in 'studying'? Comment to speak your mind!